- Flere oplysninger: You can find more information on the EPPIC Project here
- Projektoplysninger: EPPIC Dansk Info
- WP5-2 Trajectories Report Denmark
- WP5 Danish National Report 2018
- WP4 report DENMARK
- KORT SAMMENDRAG
- Maria Dich Herold and Vibeke Asmussen Frank (2019): Nye psykoaktive stoffer – En ny bekymring i det danske stoflandskab? In: stofbladet.dk
- Maria Dich Herold, Cecilia Rand, Vibeke Asmussen Frank (2019): Enactments of a “holistic approach” in two Danish welfare institutions accommodating young adults with offending behavior and drug use experiences. In: Drugs and Alcohol Today. Vol 19/3. 2019.
Europæisk narkotika-rapport 2017: Europæisk narkotika-rapport 2017
Relevante love og statistikker:
- Health Legislation: (Da.: Sundhedsloven) is the legal framework for working with prevention and health promotion in the municipalities, including the planning of prevention and health promotion towards children and young people. It is also the legal framework for opioid assisted treatment.
- Law on Social Services (Da.: Serviceloven). Is the legal framework that obligates the municipalities to offer free, anonymous counseling to children, young people and parents in relation to drug use; to counsel young people over 18 years in relation to drug use; to offer drug free treatment to all drug users with a treatment guarantee.
- Law on Legal Rights (Da.: Retssikkerhedsloven). Is the legal framework that secures that the municipalities offer the help and support laid out in the Law on Social Services.
- Act on Excecution of Sentences (Da.: Lov om Straffuldbyrdelse). Is the legal framework that secures a treatment guarantee for inmates to drug free treatment.